G Winch - Personnel Winch ( 136 Kg MWL ) with Stainless Steel Cable
The G.Winch is a manually operated winch designed specifically for the routine raising or lowering of personnel. The G.Winch can be used either for rescue purposes or day to day personnel lifting.
The G.Winch is ideal for use in confined space operations and can be fitted to our G.Tripod quickly and easily.
The G.Winch is complete with:
- Anti-run braking mechanism, so if the winding arm is released during lifting the mechanism automatically locks, holding the person steady until the handle is rotated again by the operator.
- Tough and durable gears, hardened for a long, wear-resistant working life.
- Hard-wearing and tough pressed steel body and casing.
- The G.Winch has a high mechanical efficiency and a light, smooth action, making lifting easy.
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
- Anti-run brake
- Gear ratio 1:8.9 (for easy personnel lifting, 50mm retrieval per rotation)
- Weight: 21.5kg (with 50m cable)
- Can be mounted to G.Tripod via brackets
- CE certified. Conforms to European Directive 2006/42/EC