We offer this standard made to order model for pallets up to 2.0 metres high where headroom is 2.3 metres - Standard inside widths 1.5, 2.0, and 2.6 metres
Note - Delivery is approx 2 weeks, please request a quote or contact us if this is outside of requirements.
The Beta Low headroom high load mezzanine pallet gate system is the solution to a problem encountered on many mezzanine floors. How to provide an economic safety gate for high-level pallet loading where low ceiling headroom and high load requirements conflict. Protects people from contact with moving loads and falls from unprotected edge during fork truck loading access to the mezzanine floor. Conforms to BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016 Mezzanine Gates
Standard Beta Pallet Gate General Dimensions (mm)
❶ We recommend that you allow at least 200-300mm load width clearance on the inside gate width for your widest pallets
❷ This dimension allowa at least 150mm load clearance on inside height
Installation: Requires 8 x M12 Bolts/Anchors (Not included).
Standard finish: Galvanised finish
Beta standard features and benefits include:
- All galvanised finish
- Twin bar gates and kick plate on edge gate
- Minimal working envelope.
- No-maintenance synthetic pivot bushes
- All parts are replaceable from our stock in the event of damage.
- Easy fitting - Supplied partially dismantled for carriage, Very simple to re-assemble and install
- Assembly and operating instructions provided.
- CE Marked.
This gate is also offered with custom sizes and features - CLICK HERE to request a quote
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
- Floor plate in aluminum tread plate 1250 mm wide x 1150 mm deep with 100 mm fold to protect edge (Recommended for wood floors).
Floor plate is supplied undrilled without fixings.
- Hi-Vis Hazard warning Yellow/Black tube sleeves 1000 mm lengths - Easy to fit and cut to length