End Post: comprises galvanised tube 1100mm o/all high, 132 base flange, 101 short tee, 125 90 degrees 2-way elbow
Middle Post: comprises galvanised tube 1100mm o/all high, 132 base flange, 119 2 socket cross, 104 long tee
Corner Section: comprises galvanised tube 1100mm o/all high, 132 base flange, 116 3 way through corner, 128 corner elbow 3 way 90 degrees
End 'P' Section with 300 mm Extension: comprises galvanised tube 1100mm o/all high, 132 base flange, 119 2 socket cross, 104 long tee, 2 x 125 90 degrees 2-way elbow
Wall Flanges - 131 x 2 (Pair)
Handrails cut ready for posts at 1500mm centres x 2 (Pair
Hi-Vis Hazard Warning Tube Sleeving 1 metre length (Sold separately)
Yellow and black diagonal stripe - Ideal to improve the visibility of your pallet gates and handrails. Easy-fit PVC tubular sleeving - Just springs over tube and grips. Durable and wipe clean finish. (Used by scaffold companies). Fits tubes sizes B34, C42 and D48. Sold in one-metre lengths and can be butted together for longer lengths and is easily cut to fit
All round tube diameters quoted are OUTSIDE diameters
'Off the Shelf' Railing Kits
Designed for quick assembly these safety railing kits, are available 3 tube sizes- Jig assembly for accurate alignment.
The kits offer Production, Safety and Maintenance Managers the ability to immediately protect workplace areas as a result of risk assessments or other safety issues. There is no need to weld or bend tubing and unskilled labour can easily install sections. Pre-assembled uprights not only add to the simplicity but make installations extremely quick to complete, reducing expensive production downtime. Most guardrail configurations can be constructed using a combination of the kits available.
NB. All kits should be secured with proprietary fixing bolts or anchors (not included) to suit individual floor constructions.
Features of Pre-assembled Railing Kits
- Pre-assembled uprights
- Utilises market leading Interclamp fittings
- Interclamp components are fitted with stainless steel grub screws.
- 33.7, 42.4 and 48.3 mm diameter handrails
Custom kits available (Contact us)
- Powder coated Safety Yellow to RAL1007 or, your house colours.
- Variable angle adjustment for Step and Ramp kits.Alternative baseplate availability. (Contact us)
- Pedestrian safety gates, self-closing gates, and cat ladder extension kits
- Mezzanine pallet gates
- High-level door opening safety loading gates
Benefits of Pre-assembled Railing Kits
- Creates a Safe environment for workers
- No welding, bending or threading required
- Versatile modular construction
- Sections can be added and changed as required making the Kit extremely versatile
- Simple installation using the hexagon key (Sold separately)
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop