Why use this safety gate system?
The Delta pallet gate design has proven the ideal answer to pallet loading issues. Low headroom, high load clearance, and space saving side frames
Replaces swing gates, removable bars or chains which can be left open.
The innovative Delta safety gates have been specifically developed to provide fool-proof safety for personnel working a height.The design is ideal for many loading applications from standard pallets to exceptionally large loads on mezzanine floors, loading docks, and high-level platforms
The Delta safety gate model is offered to bespoke requirements. See details below - Despatch generally around two weeks - Request a quote for the accurate time scale.
How It Works
The gates pivot up and down at either end of the load, cleverly hinged to automatically close the edge gate when personnel needs to enter the enclosed loading area.
Delta Safety Gate System - for standard pallets or special versions for specific applications are possible.
Features and benefits:
- All Galvanised Tubular steel construction or with Yellow Thermoplastic (Warm Touch) Coated Tube
- Aluminium kick plate attached to the bottom edge gate
- Supplied ready for simple installation (Partially dismantled for shipment)
- High load clearance
- Clear of floor edge when open
- Balanced action provides easy opening
- All parts are replaceable
- Separates people from moving loads and falling from unprotected edge
- Allows clear view of operation
- Reinforces sense of security
- Failsafe operation
Kapp Dimensions (mm)
Up to 2000❶
Up to 2000
Full specifications are shown in the Delta Cut Sheet Download PDF
❶ Bespoke inside width - We recommend that you allow at least 200 mm load clearance for the inside gate
❷ Overall width including side frames
Standard Installation requires 8 x M12 Bolts/Anchors (Not provided)
Optional Special Features: (You can tell us about any special features or extras you require in the additional information box)
- Special RAL colour powder coat
- Extra wide inside width up to 3000 mm
- Extra deep up to 2000 mmcc
- Seel layout cut sheet pdf.
- Additional handrailing to complete barrier infill or extend around platform as required
- Floor plate in aluminium chequer plate 1250 mm wide x 1150 mm deep with 100mm fold to protect edge (Recommended for wood floors). Order 2 for wider coverage).
Mezzbarriers tube clamps are made from malleable cast iron. Manufactured in conformance with BS EN 1562:1997, a dependable and well-proven material for this type of product. The fittings are then hot-dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 to produce a durable corrosion resistant finished surface for extended life. Grub screws are stainless steel. Specially fabricated components are zinc sprayed as standard.
How to get a quote
Once you have all the dimensions, use our easy online step-by-step quotation request form above, to tell us about your application. It may be useful to attach a photo or sketch with the form.
Tip: If you have more than one photo or sketch you could import them into a word document and then save or print as a PDF to send.
We have successfully supplied safety gates all around the UK and as far afield as Canada and Australia without ever visiting the work site. Our component construction gate system is very simple to install and your employees will find it easy to use and will feel more secure. To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
Don't forget we're here to help you through the process by phone: 0161 223 1990 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .