Spur gear drive, manual wire rope winch
Model HW-C Powder coated
Capacities 300 - 800 daN
Lifting / Pulling cap. 1st rope layer daN
Lifting / Pulling cap. Top rope layer daN
Crank effort 1st rope layer daN
Recomm. rope diameter mm
Min. breaking load of wire rope kN
Wire Rope storage max. mtr
Number of rope layers max.
Weight without wire rope kg
• Winching housing and rope drum from robust steel plate for
• Rope drum on bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off.
• Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency.
• Compact design.
• Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc.
• Pivotable handle.
• Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely
sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is
prevented even with swinging loads.
• The wire rope winch comes with a high visibility, yellow, powder
coated finish or stainless steel as standard.
• Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -10 to +50 degrees
HW-C Suitable for use in areas where electricity is not available or
where electric appliances can not be safely operated on
account of water, mud or dirt.
See HW-CS for stainless steel option
These winches are not designed for passenger elevation and must not be used for this purpose! To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop