Galvanised Steel Portable Rescue Davits - Man Riding to 136 kg - Goods 200 kgs
These UK manufactured portable rescue Davits in galvanised steel provide transportable person recovery and load lifting for multi-site applications – Latest design with 360°rotational Nylon bearings allow easy and accurate positioning. Working load capacities: man riding 136 kg and goods 200 kg
This unit offers precision-made work equipment to match your operatives handling expectations and site locational requirements. These rescue davit cranes are socket mounted for siting at ladder access points to confined spaces for emergency rescue, They can be positioned at the side of hand-railing or locations where obstacles or remote site access prevents standard cranes being deployed. When used for rescue applications a full arrest block must be attached (Supplied separately)
These robust yet economically priced rescue and goods lifting davits are truly transportable as they can be easily dismantled for manual handling and are designed to meet your personnel access requirements. For more non-standardised solutions talk to our sales team.
Download brochure for more information
Features and benefits
- UK manufacture ensures quality construction, traceability and EC conformity
- Robust construction for durability and long service life
- Demountable sections allow for manual installation and ease of portability
- Hot dip galvanised steel construction for use in demanding environments
- Rotational Nylon bearings allow 360° rotation for easy and accurate load positioning
- Choice of davit sockets for safe operation in multiple positions and site locations
- Davit arm is fitted with a man-riding winch with an up/down clutch locking mechanism. Manufactured from steel with a baked enamel finish, the winch has a 50cm per handle turn allowing for rapid retrieving of the cable. This unit has many applications such as confined space entry, manholes, and chemical vessels, etc. The operative can be winched up or down to safety almost immediately. As most rescue systems lower the casualty, the winch can raise the operative to safe area, if the area below is unsuitable. The winch has a working length of 50 metres.
- The Man-riding rescue retrieval winch function is for use only as a rescue provision & NOT for access/egress.
This arrangement must be backed up with an independent separate fall arrest system
- Declaration of conformity meets EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC*
- Installation and operating instructions are provided. - See socket installation notes below.
|Davit model Nos. and dimensions in mm
man riding kg
| Winch rope length
* Fall arest blocks available up to 15 metres for higher lift contact us
Optional extra requirements are available (Please see links to associated products provided from us or contact us for more details):
- Retrieval safety harness
- Fall arrest block
Sockets To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
A range of galvanised socket types are available to order for use with your new davit.
Lifting davit sockets are readily available for flush mounting (Cast-in), surface mounted (Pedestal) or Wall /side mounted applications.
Special Note - To comply with statutory regulations and manufacturers installation instructions each socket fixing will require proof load testing after installation and before being taken into use. Subject to the location we can undertake this work and provide a report of proof test. Please contact us for a quotation