Galvanised Steel Lean-Over (Cranked arm) Lifting Davits - 500 kg 1000 kg
These UK manufactured Lifting Davits in galvanised steel provide transportable hoist suspension for multi-site applications – Latest design with 360°rotational Nylon bearings allow easy and accurate positioning of the load. Working load capacities are available up to 1000 kg
The range offers precision made lifting equipment to match your operatives handling expectations and site locational requirements. These lifting davit cranes are socket mounted for siting in restricted spaces, at the side of hand-railing or locations where obstacles or remote site access prevents standard cranes being deployed.
These robust yet economical lifting davits are truly transportable as they can be easily dismantled for manual handling and are available in various sizes and capabilities to meet your load requirements. For more non-standardised solutions talk to our sales team.Features and benefits
* See socket installation notes below.
- UK manufacture ensures quality construction, traceability and EC conformity
- Robust construction for durability and long service life
- Demountable sections allow for manual installation and ease of portability
- Hot dip galvanised steel construction for use in demanding environments
- Rotational Nylon bearings allow 360° rotation for easy and accurate load positioning
- Choice of davit sockets for safe operation in multiple positions and site locations
- Davit arm is fitted with multi suspension holes for shackle connection of the lifting hoist and snub chain suspension (Used in pump retrieval from deep wet wells etc.),
- Declaration of conformity meets EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC*
- Installation and operating instructions are provided.
NOT SUITABLE FOR LIFTING PERSONSOptional extras to meet your special requirements are available (Please see links to associated products provided from us at the bottom of this page or contact us for more details):Options include:
|Davit model Nos. and dimensions in mm|
|Model||SWL kg|| A|
|D Suspension Height||Post weight Kg|| Jib Weight |
|Cast-in socket Part No.||Pedestal socket Part No||Wall|
|Suspension holes 26mm dia.|
- Hook suspension manual chain hoists in standard or anti-corrosion finish
- Hook suspension electric hoists in choice of voltages with various lift heights to suit your application.
- Galvanised or stainless steel screw pin or safety shackles
- Galvanised or stainless steel snub lift chain with shackle suspension and suspension hook
- Galvanised or stainless steel pump lifting chain with rings at 1000 mm intervals plus shackles to suit load connection requirements.
A range of galvanised socket types are available to order for use with your new davit. These davit sockets can also be ordered separately for your existing davit(s), subject to socket diameter (Please contact us for prices).
Lifting davit sockets are readily available for flush mounting (Cast-in), surface mounted (Pedestal) or Wall /side mounted applicationsSpecial Note - To comply with statutory regulations and manufacturers iinstallation instructions each socket fixing will require proof load testing after installation and before being taken into use. Subject to location we can undertake this work and provide a report of proof test. Please contact us for a quotation
. To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop