Thern Captain Series of Stationary Davit Cranes for indoor or outdoor applications
Model 571 up to 668 kg (1,500 lb) capacity
Model 572 up to 997 kg (2,000 lb) capacity
Download Technical specification PDF for full details
Davit Cranes Hand or Power Winch Operation
Hand Winch Operated Models include spur gear or worm gear hand winch with brake for load control. Model 571M2 can be drill driven, 400 rpm max.
Power Winch Operated Models include 110/115 volt 1 phase AC electric winch with pendant control and brake. Other power options available, please contact us. Wire rope sold separately.
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
- Thern powered winches standard is US voltages but supplied here specifically modified for UK voltages and CE marked
- Mast and Boom Rotation tapered roller bearings for smooth 360-degree rotation
- Mast locks in one of four positions with hand-tightened lock bolt. Handle on the mast makes rotation easy.
- Gusset Style Base for permanent installation and stability under load.
- Epoxy Finish available for improved protection against corrosion
- IMPORTANT Base installation is purchaser’s responsibility. Thern recommends consulting a civil engineer or other qualified professional
- Two-year Limited Warranty