Thern NEW ADMIRAL Series 5PT30 3000 LBS (1361 kg) Transportable Davit Cranes
Get your no-obligation quotation for an Admiral 3000 for your application.
Select the options you need for us to provide your ideal crane from the tables below
- Wire ropes
- Special requirements (if any)
- Crane quantity
Download Thern Admiral Specification brochure PDF for full details
| SPECIAL FEATURES:|
- Adjustable 5 Boom Lengths
- Adjustable Boom Angle
- Bearings for Smooth 360° Rotation
- Manual or Power Winch Operation
- Three Corrosion-Resistant Finishes
- Mast Locks in Six Positions
- Variety of Bases
- 2-Year Warranty
|Thern Admiral Series transportable davit crane offers the best of all worlds, handling large loads up to 1.36 tonnes, with an adjustable boom for high lifts and almost 3 metres of reach, and can still be disassembled for relocation.|
It is the owner’s or operator’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the equipment to its intended use. Study all applicable codes, manuals and regulations. Be sure to read the Owner’s Manual supplied with the equipment before operating it.
- MANUAL OR POWER operation Thern davit cranes can be configured with a manual winch for short, infrequent lifts or a power winch* for longer lifts or heavier loads. *Thern powered winches standard is US voltages but supplied here specifically modified for UK voltages and CE marked
- EASY ADJUSTABLE BOOM
Boom extends to five positions with quick release pin and adjusts the angle with ratchet option.
- CORROSION RESISTANT FINISH
Electrostatic powder coated crane and stainless steel fasteners combine to resist corrosion in harsh environments. Other options available include: galvanized, stainless steel and epoxy finishes.
- EASY ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY
Quick-release clevis style stainless steel pins allow for easy assembly and quick
disassembly for transport or storage.
- No tools required.
- VARIETY OF BASES
Pedestal, flush and wall mount bases allow for a variety of mounting solutions and are easily installed to a variety of solid surfaces with anchor bolts or other fastening methods. Bases sold separately. Heavy-duty base cap included with lanyard keeps water and debris out of the base when the crane is removed.
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop