The “RAPTOR” Universal 2 Leg Drum Lifting Sling
A Multi-positional drum sling for steel drums can be used with overhead crane, hoist or forklift attachment
- The DL500 Drum Lifter has can be used in the application of a crane, electric hoist, and chain hoist.
- It has various applications for lifting large and small steel drum without a lid.
- Can be used to lift drums horizontally or vertically.
- Can be used to lift single or two drums (one Drum per leg) at any one time.
- Can be used to lift, turn or tip drums.
- The mechanical grab mechanism securely fits to drum rim for safe transportation of steel drums.
To operate the DL500 drum lifter
1) Place the drum lifter upon the hook of your hoist, chain block, etc.
2) Lower the lifter over the drum, and make sure the claws lock
evenly under the rims of the drum.
3) Carefully move the drum to the desired location. When drum has been
completely lowered to the floor or pallet, allow the drum lifter to
slacken and disengage the claws from the drum.
||Working Load Limit
Buy online today to obtain your substantial discount on manufacturers list price
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop