TAWI Lightweight Aluminium Swing Jib Cranes - Thern Captain Series 5FT25 (Up to 1270 kg) Stationary Lifting Davit Cranes with Manual or Electric Winch - Thern - By Brand
TAWI Lightweight Aluminium Swing Jib Cranes
- TAWI lightweight jib arms can be mounted on a wall or pillar. An aluminium jib arm ensures minimal resistance in operations.
- Suitable for lightweight lifting up to 125 kg.
- Reach up to 6 metres - Swivel with 270 degrees rotation
- Contact us and we can design a solution that optimally fits your operational requirements.
- Choose between a selection of hook tools, clamp tools or grippers, adaptable to meet your every need
TIP: Fill in the 'Add to Quote' info and we will contact you to discuss your exact requirements.
Lightweight Aluminium Arm Swing Jib Cranes
TAWI Lightweight jib arms can be mounted on a wall or pillar. An aluminium jib arm ensures minimal resistance in operations.
TAWI lightweight cranes are:
- Preferred when agility is prioritised
- Cost-effective per square metre
- Easy to operate
- Made from aluminium
When to use lightweight cranes
TAWI lightweight cranes
- Swivel with great ease
- Reach up to 6 metres
- Swivel with 270 degrees of freedom
- Lift up to 125 kg
- When combined with Tawi lifting tools, grippers and vacuum lifters.
Lightweight cranes for minimum operational resistance
As there is no use in the arm being heavier and clumsier than it needs to be, in order to pinpoint the optimal solution for your operations, most of our lightweight crane models come with aluminium jib arms.
For lightweight, but agile, operations – aluminium is primarily the material of choice whilst the engineered aluminium profiles ensure a high strength to weight ratio. In order for the user to carry out the operations with ease, the aluminium lowers the self-weight of the system and avoids a build-up of friction in the arm joints.
The primary intent of the aluminium construction is not only to provide minimum resistance to turning but also to utilise that the low self-weight makes it lighter for the user to drag along the jib arm when using the tool. The metal is also cost-optimal at the same time as the profiles enable high strength to weight ratio.
Aluminium comes in its raw, natural appearance and is also the most cost-effective alternative as long as the material being handled weighs below 125 kg. Our lightweight cranes can be mounted on a wall or pillar and mean the least structural load on your existing infrastructure.
Contact us and we can design a solution that optimally fits your operational requirements.