Vaculex Parcel Vacuum Lifter – Containers and Trailers - Vaculex Vacuum Lifter Range - Vaculex - By Brand
Vaculex Parcel Vacuum Lifter – Containers and Trailers
- Vacuum Lifter for rapid loading and unloading of loose loaded goods in trailers and containers
- Developed specifically for full working capacity in confined spaces with low headroom height.
- Extremely fast • Ergonomic • Safe • User-friendly
- Suitable for handling of most types of goods weighing up to 40 kg.
- The lift automatically adjusts to fit inside containers and trailers of different size and shape.
TIP: Fill in the get a quote info and we will contact you to discuss your exact requirements.
VACULEX PARCELIFT – CONTAINERS & TRAILERS
• Developed specifically for full working capacity in confined spaces with low headroom height.
• Unique vacuum lift concept to solve ergonomic and productivity issues when loading or unloading trailers or containers.
• Suitable for handling of most typs of goods weighing up to 40 kg.
• The lift automatically adjusts to fit inside containers and trailers of different size and shape.
• Vaculex ParceLift can be fully integrated with Caljan BeltTrack telescopic boom conveyors.
• ParceLift is used by many Distribution Centers and several large Parcel Carriers.
Designed for handling of loose loaded cargo in containers and trailers
Rapid handling – Designed for speed
Vaculex ParceLift is a vacuum lifter specifically designed for rapid loading and unloading. With Vaculex ParceLift you can load or unload loose loaded goods in trailers and containers faster than ever before.
Vaculex ParceLift uses cutting edge vacuum technology which enables for an increase of the productivity when unloading or loading loose loaded containers or trailers. It drastically reduces the risk for repetitive strain injuries and makes the work a lot easier compared to manual lifting.
Vaculex ParceLift can be used for handling of a wide variety of goods – our vacuum solution works perfectly with parcels, boxes, sacks, food, baggage, sheets of metal etc.
Easy to work with
Vaculex ParceLift is easy to work with and requires only a short training session.
To ensure maximum performance Vaculex ParceLift is engineered with low weight/high strength materials such as carbon fibre composites and aluminium.
This enables Vaculex ParceLift to be very well suited for rapid material handling due to minimal operator effort to handle the equipment very rapidly.
|Before Vaculex ParceLift||With Vaculex ParceLift|
Vaculex ParceLift automatically adjusts its inbuilt height to suit different sizes of containers; this is to ensure maximum working height inside the container currently being loaded or unloaded is always maintaned.
Customize your lift
Vaculex Vacuum ParceLift can be ordered with options such as lighting and air heater to even more enhance the working environment inside the container. Accessories also includes special control units with suction foots for lifting baggage and suction foots for parcels and other goods.
Assembled on a telescopic conveyor
Vaculex ParceLift is assembled onto a telescopic conveyor. The telescopic conveyor may already be installed on your site or it may be obtained with the ParceLift preinstalled.
Vaculex has a cooperation with Caljan Rite Hite, one of the most well known manufacturers of telescopic conveyors in the world.
|Happy operator at Draper Tools||Happy operator at Posten Logistics|
”Our prime consideration has been a question of ergonomics rather than speed. Having said that we are using fewer people to unload a container so there is definitely a financial benefit too.”
Vaculex ParceLift – Awarded in 2009
”The Material Handling Solution
of the Year”
by the Swedish magazine Transport & Logistics Today.
With the motivation:
An ergonimically designed lifting device with great performance that is also easy to work with and minimize the risks of workrelated strain injuries.
With and Without – Vaculex ParceLift
Operators working manually without Vaculex
ParceLift Operator working with ease with Vaculex ParceLift
*Several alternative suction feet are available
*dependent on dimensions of telescopic conveyor