Lifting equipment repairs
We offer a complete repair and refurbishment service on all lifting equipment. Our skilled engineers are specialists in their fields and are waiting for you to call them direct on 0161 223 1990 for a quick response in the North West area.
Fast repairs on chain slings and other loose equipment can be undertaken in our workshops. Where necessary, your equipment will be re-tested and all repaired lifting equipment is returned to you with a current LOLER report of thorough examination.
What’s more, equipment can be collected and returned to you by our own fleet based in the North West.
Our in-house repair services include:
- Electric hoists, chain blocks, lever hoists, chain slings, jacks, tirfor winches and Genie repairs
- Repairs by competent lifting equipment engineers
- Equipment examined and tested by LEEA trained personnel
- Fast track on-site crane refurbishment's undertaken
- All equipment is subject to Dale's comprehensive quality plan ISO 9001
We have qualified, expert personnel based in Manchester and offer:
- Mechanical tensile testing up to 100 tonnes
- Testing either on-site or at our fully certified and equipped test centre
- Pre-inspection on cranes before testing
- Compliance with relevant quality standards of many major authorities and industries
- A speedy, efficient, quality service throughout the North West
- All work fully certified for legal compliance
- A complete manufacture, repair and testing service.