CROSBY IPNM10P LIFTING CLAMP
The IPNM10P vertical lifting clamps are used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed without marring the surface of the material. Materials such as aluminium stainless steel, painted materials, aircraft skins, composite material, glass, plastic, etc., can be lifted without marring. Will NOT mar, or scratch the material surface.
- For use in almost all sectors of industry where during the lift or transfer, no damage to the material is permitted.
- Available in capacities of .5,and 1 metric tonnes
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 20 mm.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook
- Material must be clean and dry.• Maintenance replacement kits are available.• Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
|With protection cap|
|IPNM10/P||.5||2703278||2.8||0 - 10||82||157||213||40||145||68||48||11|
|IPNM10/P||1||2703279||4.5||0 - 20||97||195||268||30||205||82||60||10|
* Design Factor based on EN 13155 and ASME B30.20.
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop