Gamma Pallet Gate standard finish: Galvanised tube and galvanised components.
This extra-wide model is a versatile design with a balanced action for standard or non-standard wide loads.
We offer this model made to order for extra wide applications - Standard inside widths 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 metres with a load clearance height of 1.8 metres
- Inside width 2000 mm, 2500 mm, 3000 mm
- Overall width = inside width + 250 mm
- Inside depth 1500 mm
- Overall depth 1600 mm
- Side frame depth 750 mm
- Max load height of 1800 mm
- Overall height 2400 mm
- Handrail height 1100 mm
Note - Delivery approx 2/3 weeks, please request a quote or contact us if this is outside of your requirements.
*Dimensions are approximate only. Due to differences in the tube clamps and the assembly process, the actual dimensions may vary slightly. Any critical dimensions such as hole fixing centres should be determined when the product is actually on your site. We reserve the right to change the design without notice
Special width (Up to 3..5 m)and height (Up to 2,2 m) plus optional safety net available by quotation. See our custom gate page for a quotation or call us on 0161 223 1990 email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your exact requirements.
For extra depth see our Titan extra-large model
The full specification is shown in the Brochure Download PDF
We recommend that you allow at least 200 mm load clearance for the inside gate width Installation:
Installation requires 8 x M12 Bolts/Anchors (Not provided)
Gamma Pallet Gate Features and Benefits:
- Conforms to BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016 Mezzanine Gates
- Galvanised tubular steel construction
- Kick plate in aluminium
- Supplied complete for simple installation (Partially dismantled for shipment)
- Installation, operation and maintenance instructions
- Simply bolt to floor and use
- Balanced action provides easy opening
- Minimal headroom required
- All component parts are replaceable
- Nylon maintenance-free bushes on all pivot points
- Separates people from moving loads and from falling from an unguarded edge
- Allows the clear view of the operation
- Reinforces sense of security
- Failsafe operation
- CE Marked
Mezzbarriers tube clamps are made from malleable cast iron. Manufactured in conformance with BS EN 1562:1997, a dependable and well-proven material for this type of product. The fittings are then hot-dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 to produce a durable corrosion resistant finished surface for extended life. Grub Screws and Springs are stainless steel
- Floor plate in aluminium tread plate 1250 mm wide x 1150 mm deep with 100 mm fold to protect edge (Recommended for wood floors). The plate is supplied undrilled without fixings.
- Hi-Vis Hazard warning Yellow/Black tube sleeves 1000 mm lengths - Easy to fit and cut to length
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
Below you'll find some handy answers to Frequently-Asked Questions relating to this product.