The Gamma standard extra wide model is a versatile design with a balanced action which can be readily adapted for standard or non-standard wide loads.
We offer this model made to order for extra wide applications - Standard inside widths 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 metres with a load clearance height of 1.8 metres-
Note - Delivery approx1 to 2 weeks, please request a quote or contact us if this is outside of your requirements.
GAMMA GATE DIMENSIONS (In mm)*
Made to order
Full specification is shown in the Brochure download PDF
Special width and height available by quotation See our custom gate page for quotation
For extra depth see our Titan extra large model
*Dimensions are approximate only. Due to differences in the tube clamps and the assembly
process, the actual dimensions may vary slightly. Any critical dimensions such as hole fixing
centres should be determined when the product is actually on your site.
We reserve the right to change the design without notice
❶ We recommend that you allow at least 200 mm load clearance for the inside gate
Standard finish: Galvanised
Installation requires 8 x M12 Bolts/Anchors (Not provided)
Gamma Pallet Gate Features and Benefits:
- Conform to BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016 Mezzanine Gate
- Safety Yellow thermoplastic (Warm to touch) coated tube
and galvanised components
- 100 mm high Kick plate in aluminium
- Supplied complete for simple installation (Partially dismantled for shipment)
- Installation, operation and maintenance instructions
- Simply bolt to floor and use
- Balanced action provides easy opening
- Minimal headroom required
- All component parts are replaceable
- Nylon maintenance-free bushes on all pivot points
- Separates people from moving loads and from falling from an unguarded edge
- Allows clear view of operation
- Reinforces sense of security
- Failsafe operation
- CE Marked
Mezzbarriers tube clamps are made from malleable cast iron. Manufactured in conformance with BS EN 1562:1997, a dependable and well-proven material for this type of product. The fittings are then hot-dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 to produce a durable corrosion resistant finished surface for extended life. Grub Screws and Springs are stainless steel
- Floor plate in aluminum tread plate 1250 mm wide x 1150 mm deep with 100 mm fold to protect edge (Recommended for wood floors). plate is supplied undrilled without fixings.
- Hi-Vis Hazard warning Yellow/Black tube sleeves 1000 mm lengths - Easy to fit and cut to length
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
Below you'll find some handy answers to Frequently-Asked Questions relating to this product.