Tirfor® machines are portable manual hoists used with maxiflex wire rope. They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances depending on the wire rope length. They are suitable for use in numerous configurations and are the ideal solution for use in professional applications; they are operated by a simple lever. Option: the load capacity of the Tirfor® system can be increased by using sheave blocks.
See charts for dimensions etc.
Sold online with ropes length to 30 metres
For longer ropes, reels, coilamatics and spares - please contact us.
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
Portable hoist to lift and pull loads, for utilisation in numerous configurations with long cable lengths.
- Low weight—quick installation
- No limitation in terms of cable length
- Manageable, light-weight, robust, powerful
- Increase load capacity with deflection sheaves
- Overload protection
- Precise load placement within millimetres