Spur gear drive, manual wire rope winch
Model HW-CS Stainless Steel
Capacities 300 - 800 daN
Lifting / Pulling cap. 1st rope layer daN
Lifting / Pulling cap. Top rope layer daN
Crank effort 1st rope layer daN
Recomm. rope diameter mm
Min. breaking load of wire rope kN
Wire Rope storage max. mtr
Number of rope layers max.
Weight without wire rope kg
• Winching housing and rope drum from robust stainless steel plate for
• Rope drum on bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off.
• Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency.
• Compact design.
• Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc.
• Pivotable handle.
• Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely
sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is
prevented even with swinging loads.
• Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -10 to +50 degrees
Stainless Steel additional features include:
• As per the HW-C except that the winch housing and rope drum
are made from stainless steel. The plain drum bearings are made
from bronze for additional corrosion resistance.
HW-CS with even more protection against the
elements faced when using outdoors.
These winches are not designed for passenger elevation and must not be used for this purpose!
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop