Buy online to save 10% off Yale List Price
YALE Electric winch model RPE Capacity 250 - 1000 kg
Winches series RPE are designed explicitly for performance, efficiency and safety and offer many advantages
and options. RPE‘s extremely compact, practical cube design and universal rope lead-offs allow individual applications in almost any position and make them powerful aids for lifting and pulling loads.Download specification (PDF) in CMCO Catalogue online
Technical data model RPE
|Lifting speed 1st layer m/min||Lifting speed top layer m/min||Rope diameter|
|Useable rope length 1st layer|
|Useable rope length top layer|
|Weight without rope kg|
The winches are designed to DIN 15020, classification 1 Bm/M3, safety regulation BGV D8 (winch, lift and pull
equipment) and, of course, the EC machinery directives. Every winch is factory tested with overload.
The units are supplied with a test certificate showing the unit‘s serial-no. and an operating instructions manual
which contains a manufacturer‘s declaration.
- Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
- Voltage 400 V/230 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, protected to IP 54, insulation class F. or Single-phase A.C. motor 230 V, 50 Hz, 42 V low voltage control.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard for model RPE 10-6.
- Spur gear transmission with helical first gear ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can, therefore, be used in any position.
- Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
- Plain rope drum standard.
- The rope is secured to the drum in a recess so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
- Direct control or 42 V low voltage control (incl. pushbutton with emergency-stop and 2 m control able).
Options - Contact us
- Different drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope (see below), machined grooves for exact reeling, with separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
Plain longer drum (longer useable rope length)
|Model||Capacity top layer kg||Drum size||Useable rope length max.|
|RPE 2-13 L||250||2||80|
|RPE 5-6 L||500||2||58|
|RPE 9-6/10-6 L||990/1000||2||56|
|RPE 2-13 XL||250||3||200|
|RPE 5-6 XL||500||3||140|
|RPE 5-12 XL||500||3||140|
|RPE 9-6/10-6 XL||990/1000||3||100|
- Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42 V low voltage control).
- Slack rope switch to automatically stop the winch when rope tension eases e.g. when the load touches down (only in combination with low voltage control).
- Frequency converter for stepless speed control.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading for models RPE 2-13, RPE 5-6 and RPE 5-12.
- Special design according to BGV C1 for theatre stage applications available.
- Radio remote control.
- Other operating voltages - Note: 110V not available.
- Stainless brake.
Dimensions model RPE (400 V direct control, standard drum)
|Model||RPE 2-13||RPE 5-6||RPE 5-12||RPE 9-6||RPE 10-6|
|D max, mm||104||118||118||148||148|
|α 1, °||130||130||130||145||145|
|α 2, °||110||110||110||125||125|
|α 3, °||40||40||40||50||50|
|β 1, °||150||150||150||155||155|
|β 2, °||90||90||90||100||100|
|β 3, °||80||80||80||83||83|
* Please note that ropes are not included in the price
Select options required below to view price - Add to cart to buy online now or contact our sales team To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop