Buy online to save 10% off Yale List Price
YALE Electric winch model RPE Capacity 250 - 1000 kg
Winches series RPE are designed explicitly for performance, efficiency and safety and offer many advantages
and options. RPE‘s extremely compact, practical cube design and universal rope lead-offs allow individual applications in almost any position and make them powerful aids for lifting and pulling loads.
Technical data model RPE
|Lifting speed 1st layer m/min
||Lifting speed top layer m/min
|Useable rope length 1st layer
|Useable rope length top layer
|Weight without rope kg
The winches are designed to DIN 15020, classification 1 Bm/M3, safety regulation BGV D8 (winch, lift and pull
equipment) and, of course, the EC machinery directives. Every winch is factory tested with overload.
The units are supplied with a test certificate showing the unit‘s serial-no. and an operating instructions manual
which contains a manufacturer‘s declaration.
- Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
- Voltage 400 V/230 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz, protected to IP 54, insulation class F. or Single-phase A.C. motor 230 V, 50 Hz, 42 V low voltage control.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard for model RPE 10-6.
- Spur gear transmission with helical first gear ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can, therefore, be used in any position.
- Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
- Plain rope drum standard.
- The rope is secured to the drum in a recess so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
- Direct control or 42 V low voltage control (incl. pushbutton with emergency-stop and 2 m control able).
Options - Contact us
- Different drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope (see below)
- Machined grooves for exact reeling, with separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
- Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42 V low voltage control).
- Slack rope switch to automatically stop the winch when rope tension eases e.g. when the load touches down (only in combination with low voltage control)
- Frequency converter for stepless speed control.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading for models RPE 2-13, RPE 5-6 and RPE 5-12.
- Special design according to BGV C1 for theatre stage applications available.
- Radio remote control.Other operating voltages - Note: 110V not available.
- Stainless brake.
* Please note that ropes are not included in the price
Select options requiredto view price - Add to cart to buy online now or contact our sales team
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop