The Uni-Lift 500 lightweight aluminium portable lifting davit has a 500kg WLL.
A two piece design supplied with industry standard 65mm Universal davit pin to suit T Allen standard sockets.
This can be supplied with non-standard pins subject to customer requirements.
- A smooth 360-degree rotation, even under maximum load.
- Adjustable height/reach settings.
- Aluminium construction with a yellow powder coat finish. Each piece weighs less than 25kgs.
- Designed to be used in close proximity to hand-railing without any need for adaptation or extension pieces.
Manufactured in lightweight aluminium, the Uni-Lift 500 davit can be easily transported and erected by a single person.
It has no heavy parts or awkward bolts; The two locking and adjustment points on the Uni-Lift 500 contains a sleeved hole for ease of use, allowing the fold-down locking pin to slide in easily.
The Uni-Lift 500 body can be supplied with arms to accommodate:
- A) Goods lifting via manual chain block or electric hoist, 500kg WLL
Suspension holes are 27mm diameter and the width of the plate is 15mm.
- B) Goods lifting with a winch, electric or manual, 500kg WLL
- C) Fall arrest/rescue of a single person, 136kg WLL
Hoists, Winches, and Fall Arrest Equipment sold separately
- Manual fall arrest & rescue hand winch complete with 15m wire rope conforming to EN1496, 136kg WLL, supplied with bracket system and adapter plate to allow attachment to the Uni-lift 500 davit arm (to suit option C)
- Man riding hand winch to be used for access/egress for a single person lift to lift and lower over a distance of 20 metres, conforming to EN1496 and to the council directive 89/686EEC. Please note a fall arrest retrieval device is to be used in conjunction with the man riding winch to conform to BSEN1496, supplied with bracket system and adaptor plate to allow attachment to the Uni-lift 500 davit arm (to suit option C)
- Manual goods lifting winch, 500kg WLL, zinc plated finish, supplied with 10 metres of galvanised wire rope terminating with a hook and safety catch, supplied with bracket system and adaptor plate to allow attachment to the Uni-lift 500 davit arm (to suit option B).
- Manual and Electric hoists A) Options
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop