Donati MBE Motorised Underbraced Wall Mounted Jib Cranes upto 2,000 kg capacity - Beer and Beverages - By Industry
Donati MBE Motorised Underbraced Wall Mounted Jib Cranes upto 2,000 kg capacity
- For handling goods in areas which are difficult to reach and for lifting big capacities.
- Available in standard versions for lifting capacities from 250 kg to 2000 kg. Jibs from 2 to 8 metres reach.
- Maximum rotation field 290 degrees.- Under braced beam is ideal for low headroom applications
- Choice of fixing brackets - Under braced arm is ideal for low headroom applications
- Optional hoists available
|Standard Capacity||500 kg*||1000 kg*||2000 kg*|
|Maximum Reach||Up to 7.0 metres||Up to 6.0 metres||Up to 4.0metres|
|All models can be supplied with wall fixing system by using brackets and stay-bolts|
|* Standard capacities can be de-rated to suit your application|
Tip: Maximum capacity sizes shown above or view standard models below.
MBE Wall mounted underbraced arm
Created for handling goods in areas which are difficult to reach and for lifting big capacities.
Available in standard versions for lifting capacities from 250 kg to 2000 kg. Jibs from 2m to 8m.
Maximum rotation field 290 deg.
The rotation mechanism is formed by a motor reducer fixed vertically in the lower part of the support bracket and the drive sprocket of the motor reducer fits together with a toothed crown integral with the arm which it powers.
The progressive starting up and braking are ensured by a variation of frequency (inverter).
The arm is an H (UB)-beam profile. The arm allows the addition of either standard electric or hand-pushed trolley
Painted with a base and top coat of yellow enamel, subject to preparation of the surfaces by metallic sandblasting. The drying in an oven concludes the cycle.
Jibs can be supplied with the following options:
- Donati 400V 3ph 50Hz electric chain hoist with single or dual speed and low voltage pendant.
- Special reach and height
- 400v 3ph. 50 Hz Electric feed system with festooned cables and main/off switch on the column
- Wall fixing system by using brackets and stay bolts.
- Mechanical Slewing stops
- Outdoor use
- Special paint finish e.g. Off-shore use
- Installation - Subject to location
Contact our sales team for advice on 0161 223 1990
Download Donati jib crane catalogue for full specifications PDF
|Type||Lifting Capacity(kg)||Arm (S)(m)||Size of Jib Crane||Speed of Arm||Motor Power(kw)||Weight of Crane(kg)|
|Size of Crane||A||B||C||D||E||F|
|Type of Bracket||01||02||03|
|Bracket Type: Short||Code||GBP010110||GBP020110||GBP030110|
|Bracket Type: Medium||Code||GBP010120||GBP020120||GBP030120|
|Bracket Type: Long||Code||GBP010130||GBP020120||GBP030130|
Bracket dimensions available in Donati Jib crane catalogue PDF
Installation and maintenance instructions are provided.