Tiger TIB Fall Arrest Retractable Lifelines/Inertia Reels are designed to reduce vertical impact force on the body caused by falling from height. They are used to provide semi-permanent fall protection. The lifeline tension allows the user to move freely around the work area.
Conform to EN360:2002
All fittings meet EN 362:2002
Part of the Tigersafe range of height safety equipment.
- Braking force: less than 6kN
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- PPE Category III Retractable Type Fall Arrestor
Length of wire (m)
Net weight (kg)
Each item comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity. The above items are in conformity with the provisions of Council Directive 89/686/EEC and the standards indicated above.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
- Lightweight, compact and durable
- High strength ABS (thermoplastic) casing
- 4.8mm galvanised wire rope
- Ergonomic carrying handle makes transport, set-up and storage easy and safe
- Supplied with screw gate karabiner for fitting to a suitable anchor point
- Available with 6m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 30m wire rope lengths
- EC Notified Body Apave
- Triple pawl brake system with energy dissipating mechanism
- Side case with metal bush for shaft housing
- Supplied with pull down cord
- 150kg capacity for operator and tools
- Top scaffold hook available as an option
- Buffer spring at cable exit protects block and allows for smooth operation
- Fully serviceable by an approved Service Agent/Centre
- Minimum static strength 15kN
- Side cable exit for smooth operation and reduced cable wear
- Top anchor point with built-in swivel - limits lifeline twisting
- Lower self-locking snap hook and swivel with built-in impact indicator for connecting directly to the safety harness
- Easy to inspect