VABH-W Excavator hook, ready for welding
For detailed specification, dimensions and load ratings please download PDF
The weldable hook for all lifting means
Complies with the machinery directives 2006/42/EG
Excavator hook used as a lifting point for spreader bars, wire rope slings, round slings, lifting means with an oval suspension ring or eye.
Operating range: 150°
Permissible loading: 45° in lateral pull direction.
Extremely robust safety latch protected by a ridge.
- Non-protruding tip of the hook - no unintentional hooking in.
- Surface treatment: phosphatized.
- Shapely design and lightweight construction.
- To be preferably welded in the direction of pull.
- Extremely robust forged safety latch.Non-protruding tip of the hook - thus no unintentional hooking in.
- Shapely design and lightweight construction.To be preferably welded in the direction of pull.
- Enlarged hook tip avoids improper use - thus no hook in smaller openings.
- Patented wear marks on the hook.
- Measurable overload indicator.Can also be used as an excavator hook.
To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop