Manually operated vertical drum lifter and dispenser which can be used with overhead crane, hoist or forklift attachment
Exceptional value for money with the following features:
- One-person Operation saves time, reduces spilling waste, and improves productivity.
- Simply attach or hang lifter on hook from an overhead hoist or crane, cinch saddle around drum, and raise to desired height and position.
- Lift, transport, and pour from open and closed head drum.
- Idea for low lever pouring and dumping operations.
- Positive tilt lock on drum saddle to hold drum upright in transit.
- When released, the operator can manually tilt the drum to control pouring.
- The drum can be rotated 360 degrees in either direction.
- Locks also hold drum in horizontal position.
Buy online today to obtain your substantial discount on manufacturers list price To view a more detailed description please open this website on desktop
|Model||Capacity (Kgs)||Dimensions To Suit Drum||Dimensions Drum Size||Weight|
|LM800||365 Full 225 Half Drum||Steel||210 Litre (55 Gallon)||20Kgs|
|LM800/WA||as above with Web Attachment||Fibre / Plastic Drums||210 Litre (55 Gallon)||+ 3Kgs|