IAEJ - Fork Mounted Height Adjustable Extending Jib
The Height Adjustable Extending Jib has all the characteristics of the standard incline fixed jib with the additional benefit of angular lifts. This allows tall and awkward loads to be lifted by increasing the lift height of the forklift truck or tele handler.
- Multi hook positioning from 950-3850mm load centres.
- Adjustable angled lift at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45°.
- Supplied complete with 2 No swivel hooks.
- Maximum fork section 150x50mm.
- Zinc plated heel pin for safe attachment to truck.
- Painted bright orange for safety.
- Larger fork pocket option available 150 x 70mm (Contact us)