Yalelift 360 Hand chain hoist model ATEX Capacity 500 - 20000 kg - Yale Hoists - Yale - By Brand
Yalelift 360 Hand chain hoist model ATEX Capacity 500 - 20000 kg
Price on Request
Hand chain hoistmodel Yalelift 360 ATEX
Capacity 500 - 20000 kgProtection classification:
EX II 2 GD c IIB T4 T 125° C X,
EX II 2 GD c IIB T3 T 145° C
The hand chain hoist model Yalelift 360 once again prooves its worth in an environment that far exceeds the requirements of a classical hand chain hoist.
On the basis of the European Directive 94/9/EC this model series has been further developed for the use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones). The temperature of the brake is especially critical for manual hoisting equipment used in explosive zones.
Tests have shown that the temperature increases significantly during the load lowering process. After analyzing potential ignition hazards, intensive tempe- rature tests were carried out on the Yalelift 360. To solve the problem of increased temperatures, a special cooling body was developed for the brake.
d x p
Hand chain overhaul for
1 m lift m
Pull on hand chain at
at standard lift
|YL ATEX 500||500||1||5 x 15||30||21||9|
|YL ATEX 1000||1000||1||6 x 18||49||30||13|
|YL ATEX 2000||2000||1||8 x 24||71||32||20|
|YL ATEX 3000||3000||1||10 x 30||87||38||29|
|YL ATEX 5000||5000||2||10 x 30||174||34||38|
|YL ATEX 10000||10000||3||10 x 30||261||44||71|
|YL ATEX 20000||20000||6||10 x 30||522||2 x 44||196|
- The revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide allows the operator to work from virtually any position, in confined spaces or above the load. The Yalelift can even be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling or tensioning. Due to the additional flexibility, the operator is no longer forced to work in the danger zone near the load.
- The enclosed robust stamped steel housing pro- tects all internal components even in the toughest conditions.
- Chain guide and gearbox are almost totally enclosed. Even under the toughest conditions the internal gearbox remains protected.
- The hardened load sheave with four precision machined pockets ensures accurate movement of the load chain.
- The extremely low headroom allows maximum use of the lifting height.
- The surface protected zinc-plated alloy steel load chains fulfil all requirements of current national and international standards and regulations. They are matched perfectly to the load chain sheave and guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
- Explosion protected version with spark resistant coating.
- Copper-plated suspension and load hooks.
- Load chain from stainless steel.
- Overload prevention device
- Chain container
- Beam locking device
YL ATEX 500
YL ATEX 1000
YL ATEX 2000
YL ATEX 3000
YL ATEX 5000
YL ATEX 10000
YL ATEX 20000
Fill in our online enquiry form above and request your quote today!
Specification available to download in CMCO Atex brochure online Click Here) or contact our sales team
Write Your Own Review