Yalelift 360 Mk III Hand Chain Hoist with Rotating Hand Wheel Guard - Full Range - Yale Hoists - Yale - By Brand
Yalelift 360 Mk III Hand Chain Hoist with Rotating Hand Wheel Guard - Full Range
- 500 to 20000 Kg Capacity
- The Yalelift 360 can be operated at the side of the load or from any other position including horizontal pulling.
- The revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide allows the operator to work from virtually any position, in confined spaces or above the load. The Yalelift can even be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for h
*The standard unit is supplied with zinc plated load chain and zinc plated hand chain.
**The corrosion resistant unit is supplied with stainless steel hand chain and zinc plated load chain.
|Number of chain falls||Chain dimensions d x p
|Lift per 1 m hand chain overhaul mm||Pull on hand chain at WLL daN||Weight at standard lift (3 m)
|YL 500||500||1||5 x 15||33||21||9|
|YL 1000||1000||1||6 x 18||20||30||13|
|YL 2000||2000||1||8 x 24||14||32||20|
|YL 3000||3000||1||10 x 30||12||38||29|
|YL 5000||5000||2||10 x 30||6||34||38|
|YL 10000||10000||3||10 x 30||4||44||71|
|YL 20000||20000||6||10 x 30||2||2 x 44||196|
Download specification (PDF)
The range of applications as well as the operating conditions have been changed by a revolutionary hand chain design.
The key to this innovation is the revolutionary 360 rotating hand chain guide, which allows operation of the hand chain from virtually any position, even in extremely confined areas.
More flexibility gives greater safety - operators can now work outside of the immediate danger zone reducing the risk of operator injury.
You choose: The Yalelift 360 can be operated safely and efficiently from all positions, even from the side of the load. This means more safety and greater flexibility of the working position.
Work from above: The flexibility of the Yalelift 360 allows the operator to work from directly above the load. The advantage of this application is you can have a long lift whilst using a relatively short hand chain. The revolutionary chain guide ensures a precise and smooth chain operation at all times.
Areas of operation as well as operator conditions have been improved far beyond those of a classical hand chain
- The enclosed robust stamped steel housing protects all internal components even in the toughest conditions.
- The extremely low headroom allows maximum use ofthe lifting height.
- The revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide allows the operator to work from virtually any position, in confined spaces or above the load. The Yalelift can even be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling or tensioning. Due to the additional flexibility, the operator is no longer forced to work in the danger zone near the load.
- The brake system is extremely quiet and guarantees operational safety and improved serviceability due to omission of the vulnerable ratchet pawls. All parts are made of high quality materials, additionally zinc-plated or yellow-chromated to increase corrosion prevention.
- Chain guide and gearbox are almost totally enclosed.
- Even under the toughest conditions the internal gearbox remains protected.
- The hardened load sheave with four precision machined pockets ensures accurate movement of the load chain.
- The surface protected zinc-plated alloy steel load chains fulfil all requirements of current national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged load and suspension hooks that yield under overload instead of breaking, are made of high tensile steel. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and rotate 360°.
- Adjustable overload prevention device.
- Combined beam trolleys
- Stainless steel load and hand chains.
- Chain container*
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion proof version
|YL 500/1||6 metres||12 metres||18 metres|
|YL 1000/1||6 metres||12 metres||18 metres|
|YL 2000/1||6 metres||12 metres||18 metres|
|YL 3000/1||6 metres||12 metres||18 metres|
|YL 5000/2||6 metres||12 metres||18 metres|
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
For more information, stock availability and spare parts - Please contact our sales team.