CAMLOK 92 SERIES VERTICAL PLATE CLAMPS WITH HOOK RING - 500 KG TO 3,000 KG - Clamps, Grabs & Magnets - Lifting, Hoisting and Winching
CAMLOK 92 SERIES VERTICAL PLATE CLAMPS WITH HOOK RING - 500 KG TO 3,000 KG
- These clamps are primarily used for transporting sheet metal and steel plates in the vertical position, as well as lifting and rotating through 180 degrees.
- The range offers lifting capacities from 50 kg to 3000 kg
- The jaw is opened and closed with the locking lever except for the 92-500 which uses a positive spring-loaded cam. The safety lock spring loads the cam jaw, preventing the clamp from opening even when there is no load.
- Jaw capacity range for 0 - 32 mm plate thickness
- These plate clamps are service-friendly, making it easy to exchange parts, which are readily available.
These clamps are primarily used for transporting sheet metal and steel plates in the vertical position, as well as lifting and rotating through 180 degrees.
They can also be used for transporting steel constructions and profiles. It is recommended to use a pair of plate clamps in conjunction with a spreader beam for long materials which have a tendency to sag or flex.
Workmanship and partsThese plate clamps are service-friendly, making it easy to exchange parts, which are readily available. Clamp repairs are available through the factory, or can be done by a competent person.
|Jaw (Z) capacity mm||A|
50 - 500
0 - 16
|92-1500||100 - 1500||0 - 20||126||225||50||49||70||82||55||13||20||3.0|
|92-2000||200 - 2000||0 - 32||192||312||80||75||96||100||81||20||24||8|
|92-3000||300 - 3000||0 - 32||192||320||80||75||96||100||81||30||30||12|
The CZ92 Series Universal Clamp has been designed and developed after extensive research and field testing. This non-welded clamp incorporates many innovative design features. The jaw and pad incorporate a triangular shaped wear indicator.
These components should be replaced when serrated teeth wear down flush with wear indicator. The standard clamp is fitted with a hook ring and a cam operated locking mechanism, however if preferred the hook ring can be replaced with a short length of chain and master link and the cam operated locking mechanism can be replaced with a chain pull mechanism. The pad and jaw are manufactured from high grade heat treated steel and are suitable for all structural steel up to 300 Brinell Surface Hardness.
Please contact our sales/technical department if the plate to be lifted has a higher surface hardness.
NOTE: The CZ920.5 clamp is supplied without a locking lever.
Repairs and Spare parts are available - please contact us
Click here to download Camlok Clamp Safety PDF