Camlok TCS Universal Coil Turning Hooks - Camlok Lifting Clamps - By Brand
Camlok TCS Universal Coil Turning Hooks
- This product is made to order (Despatch around 3 weeks - If outside your requirements please contact us).
- CS coil turning hooks are specifically designed to pick coils of steel or banding material etc when lying flat.
- Once the turning hook is positioned and the crane hook is raised, the coil automatically transfers from the horizontal position to the vertical position
- Range offers capacities from 500 kg to 3,000 kg
Camlok Coil Turning Hook - Camlok TCS Coil Handling Hooks
This product is made to order (Despatch around 8 weeks from date of ordering - If outside your requirements please contact us).
- The TCS is a universal C-Hook.
- Tipping device helps prevent accidental slipping of load.
- Designed for lifting & turning coils, rolls and rings from the horizontal position.
- Tipping feature allows the coil to be lifted or lowered whether the coil is flat or upright.
The TCS coil hook is a universal C-Hook. It incorporates a tipping feature which allows the coil to be lifted or lowered whether the coil is flat or upright. The tipping device also serves the purpose of preventing accidental slipping of the load during transport.
Designed for lifting and handling coils, rolls and rings etc in the horizontal position. Never try to lift a load longer than the length specified. Maximum working load limit must not be exceeded.
Never try to lift a load longer than the length specified. Maximum working load limit must not be exceeded.
|Min Int Dia.
|TCS 0.5 / 120||500||220||50 - 120||470||60||330||110||60||20||20||45|
|TCS 0.5 / 200||500||300||100 - 200||470||60||330||110||60||20||20||50|
|TCS 1.0 / 200||1000||300||100 - 200||600||60||460||110||80||25||20||65|
|TCS 1.0 / 300||1000||400||200 - 300||600||60||460||110||80||25||20||70|
|TCS 2.0 / 200||2000||300||100 - 200||600||75||420||135||90||30||30||85|
|TCS 2.0 / 300||2000||400||200 - 300||600||75||420||135||90||30||30||95|
|TCS 3.0 / 200||3000||300||100 - 200||820||90||610||160||100||35||40||100|
|TCS 3.0 / 300||3000||400||200 - 300||820||90||610||160||100||35||40||110|