CWG Lifting Winches 5 models - 400 kgs to 600 kgs 240V & 415V - Electric Winches - Winches - Lifting, Hoisting and Winching
CWG Lifting Winches 5 models - 400 kgs to 600 kgs 240V & 415V
- Electromagnetic brake - Provides instant, safe braking
- Complete with wire rope 9mm x 38m galvanised for longer life
- 2 metre power lead - Pre-wired to the winch with commercial type plug
- Bi-rotational - can be installed with wire rope coming off the bottom of the drum, or the top
- Includes skid mounting frame • Low voltage control 24v AC, pre-wired to the winch with 2 button - control and emergency stop
CWG WINCHES 400-600 kgs
415v x 3ph
|LAYERS 30151a|| ||LAYERS 30151b|| ||LAYERS 30151c|
|Maximum Rated Line Pull by Layer||kN kgf||4.9 500||4.4 450||3.9 400||3.4 350||2.9 300||7.4 740||6.5 661||5.9 600||5.3 544||4.9 500||7.4 740||6.5 661||5.9 600||5.3 544||4.9 500|
|CWG30151 Rope Capacity|
Cumulative by Layer
(9mm Dia. Wire Rope)
SELECTING A WINCH - THINGS TO CONSIDER
• The mass in kg of the loads compared to the load rating of the winch
• Wire rope length, diameter and the line speed
• Frequency of use
• Life expectancy of machinery
• Compatibility with application
• Type of power likely to be available on sites and access / suitable areas
• Health & Safety Regulations and suitable training - Winches can be dangerous. Installations should be carried out by a professional with regard to electrical and mechanical safety requirements.It is usually advisable to over specify the capacity of a winch to ensure extended product life.
EN 14492-1 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
• Ropes for pulling or dragging require a minimum of 5:1 factor of safety between rated load and minimum braking load of the wire rope - and a 15:1 factor of safety between rope and drum diameters.
• It should not be possible for the wire rope to run off the side of the drum.
• The rope winding on the drum shall remain a minimum of 11/2 times the rope diameter from the outer periphery of the drum flange.
• A minimum of 7 wraps of rope must be retained on the drum to secure rope anchorage.
*EN 14492-1 is a legally binding EU Health & Safety requirement. This is the joint responsibility of the supplier, the installer and the company operating the product.
buy on line now or for further information please contact our sales team.