Guardian PLC Controller Range - Wall Mounted - Low Voltage - All Hoist Accessories - Hoists - Lifting, Hoisting and Winching
Guardian PLC Controller Range - Wall Mounted - Low Voltage
- For use with GIS - LG Entertainment Chain Hoists
The Guardian Controller Range is a robust automation series of controllers, designed for installation environments, where more complex operations are required. The controllers are constructed in an industrial enclosure, with easy termination points for hoist connections and a handheld pendant for easy operation.
The standard range starts at 2 channels up to 16 channels in low voltage specifications, however, customised controllers are also commonly manufactured.
With our expert team of control specialists, a variety of solutions can be tailored for chain hoists, winches, stage elevators and any other theatrical machinery element used in today's modern theatrical performance.
Contact our sales team for more information
- Highly robust enclosure protection class IP66
- The pendant connection point on the front of the panel with a robust ILME connector to avoid damage
- Touchscreen pendant control with a 10m lead. Position selection and load cell monitoring screen options
- Wago push terminal connections for quick and easy termination of cables into the main panel
- Front Mounted Isolator and E-stop for easy access if required.
- Quality and robust components from Schneider and Wago for quality and long-lasting control system
- Schneider Safety Relay Fitted as Standard with SIL 3 capability
- CE certified
- Powder coated enclosures (Additional costs may apply)
- Additional Control connection boxes (see separate data sheet)
- Additional intermediate Ceeform Connection boxes (see separate data sheet)
- Additional E-Stop station boxes (see separate data sheet)
- Custom Control systems (see separate data sheet)