Pfaff SW-KAL Hand Winch ( CG ) - Manual Drum Winches - Winches - Lifting, Hoisting and Winching
Pfaff SW-KAL Hand Winch ( CG )
- Lifting capacities 750 kg and 1120 kg
- Compact, base-mounting aluminium wire rope winch with closed construction suitable for exposed environments.
- Hardened worm shaft and self-locking worm gear.
- Sealed gears for continuous lubrication and quiet operation. • Teflon coated bearings.
- L/R hand side drum mounting with free-wheel device.
Pfaff Silberblau SW-KAL (Formerly CG) series self-locking base mounted worm gear wire rope winch with lifting capacities 750 kg to 1120 kg.
Full dimensions available in PDF download
The smaller it is – the more important it can be: the Pfaff-Silberblau compact wire rope winch made of aluminium is of a closed construction and therefore maintenance-free.
For tension loads from 750 kg up to 1120 kg, it is your perfect partner for superstructures on vehicles and trailers (with a freewheeling device) as well as for lifting and lowering of wet pit pumps in sewage works.
Many of those comfortable features – like absolutely smooth running and a self-locking worm gear or low-friction shaft gearing provide the comfortable operation, long-life and safety you have come to expect from Pfaff-silberblau.
· Loading capacities of 750kg and 1120kg.
· Hardened worm shaft & self-locking worm gear.
· Sealed gears for continuous lubrication & quiet operation.
· Teflon coated bearings.
· Left or Right-hand side drum mounting with a free-wheel device.
|Capacity 1st layer
|Capacity top layer
|Useable rope length 1st layer
|Useable rope length max.
|Lift per crank rotation
|Lift per crank rotation top layer mm||Required crank effort
|Weight without rope
|SW-KAL (CG) 750||030207005||With||750||600||100||6||1.3||10||15||17||20||7|
* all Pfaff winches are supplied without wire rope.- Winch ropes sold separately online