Yale Ratchet lever hoist model UNOplus ATEX Capacity 750 - 6000 kg - Yale Hoists - Yale - By Brand
Yale Ratchet lever hoist model UNOplus ATEX Capacity 750 - 6000 kg
Ratchet lever hoist model UNOplus ATEX
Capacity 750 - 6000 kg
I EX M2 (Equipment group I is only valid for hoists used in the underground mining industry and their above ground facilities)
II EX 2 GD c IIB T4 T 120° C X (Equipment group II is valid for hoists used in all other areas)
Further technical development turns the new ratchet lever hoist into the successor of our proven UNO model. The versatile tool for lifting, pulling and securing of loads is characterised by its compact design, a robust stamped steel construction and a smooth free chaining device.
d x p mm
with one full
lever turn mm
|Weight at standard lift
|UNOplus ATEX 750||750||1||6 x 18||20||20||7.2|
|UNOplus ATEX 1500||1500||1||8 x 24||22||35||12.5|
|UNOplus ATEX 3000||3000||1||10 x 30||17||40||21.5|
|UNOplus ATEX 6000||6000||2||10 x 30||9||40||32.0|
- Forged suspension and load hooks, manufactured from non-ageing, high alloy tempering steel, yield under overload instead of breaking.
- Alloy steel link chain with zinc-plated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
- Robust chain end stop
- The standard free chaining device serves to quickly attach the load.
- Hand lever with ergonomic rubber grip and opti- mized bearing seat in the housing cover.
- Due to optimized gearing a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.
- Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion protected components.
- Copper plated suspension and load hooks.
- Load chain from stainless steel
UNOplus ATEX 750
UNOplus ATEX 1500
UNOplus ATEX 3000
UNOplus ATEX 6000
Fill in our online enquiry form above and request your quote today!