Raptor Horizontal Manual Drum Tongs - DM500 - Raptor Drum Handling Equipment - Raptor - By Brand
Raptor Horizontal Manual Drum Tongs - DM500
“RAPTOR” Manual Horizontal Drum Tongs
Can be used with overhead crane, hoist or forklift attachment
Low cost solution with the following features
- All steel construction.
- For lifting 210 litre drums horizontally.
- Suitable for open top or tight head steel drum, and plastic drums with L or XL ring.
- The weight of drum on the jaws prevents the drum from slipping out.
1. Place the drum tongs upon the hook of your hoist, chain block,crane, etc.
2. Lower the tongs over the drum, and make sure the tongs are secured under both rims of the drum.
3. Carefully move the drum to desired location. When the drum has been completely lowered to the floor or pallet, allow the tongs to slacken and move them away from the drum.
|Model||Capacity (Kgs)||Dimensions To Suit Drum||Dimensions Drum Size||Weight|
|DM500||500||Steel||210 Litre (55 Gallon)||4Kgs|
Buy online today to obtain your substantial discount on manufacturers list price
Write Your Own Review