RUD INOX STAR Eyebolt - RUD Lifting Points Bolted - RUD Chains - By Brand
RUD INOX STAR Eyebolt
- Metric threads M12 to M24
- Safety factor 4:1
- Pivots 360° for adjustment in load direction
- Clear marking of the minimum WLL
- Material: duplex steel 1.4462
INOX STAR Eyebolt
For detailed specification, dimensions and load ratings please download PDF
- pivots 360° for adjustment in the load direction
- clear marking of the minimum WLL
- material: duplex steel 1.4462
- stainless – 50 % more than DIN with no directional restrictions!
- Pentagonal shape – significantly different to the DIN 580 eyebolt.
- Turns through 360°. Can be set in the direction of the load
- .Safety factor 4: 1.Forged eye body.
- The material of eye body and screw: 1.4462, duplex steel (high durability in sea water and in environments with high chlorine ion concentrations).
- 100 % crack-tested
- Captive mounted bolt.Patented wear marks on the eye body.
Tighten hand-tight when mounting with a hexagonal wrench or adapter piece.
Do not use an extension.The INOX-STAR must be able to be turned through 360°when screwed in.
Set in the direction of force before loading.
Component protected under patent law:European patent EP 654611.