Custom Handrail Systems in Conformance to BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016 for Platforms, Mezzanines and Staircases - Warehouse & Storage - By Industry
Custom Handrail Systems in Conformance to BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016 for Platforms, Mezzanines and Staircases
- Posts are 1100 mm high - jig assembly ensures accurate alignment - Base or side mounted feet
- Ready cut handrails for posts at maximum 1500 mm centres
- All galvanised or safety yellow thermoplastic tube coating and all galvanised fittings for durability
- No cutting or welding on site - 42.4 mm or 48.3 mm dia tube with stainless steel Hex screw assembly
- Upload a sketch or drawing showing your requirements
Custom Handrail Systems in Conformance to BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016 for Raised Platforms, Loading Docks, Mezzanines Floor, Steps, Staircases and Machine Guarding for platforms in excess of 500 mm high.
Design and supply of handrails systems to meet the requirements of the ISO standard for raised platforms over 500 mm high.
There is no need to weld or bend tubing and unskilled labour can easily install sections. Pre-assembled uprights not only add to the simplicity but make installations extremely quick to complete, reducing expensive production downtime. Most guardrail configurations can be constructed using a combination standard Interclamp tube clamps and tube available.
Features of Pre-assembled Custom Handrails Systems
- 42.4 and 48.3 mm diameter tubular handrails with posts 1100 mm high with mid rails
- All galvanised finish or safety yellow thermoplastic coated tube - waterproof, hardwearing and warm to touch
- Galvanised kick plate 100 mm high for level deck handrails (Mandatory for raised platforms to BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016)
- Pre-assembled uprights (Download brochure)
- Utilises market leading Interclamp fittings
- Interclamp components are fitted with stainless steel grub screws.
- Horizontal tube rails for maximum post centres (Intermediate lengths to be cut to suit on-site from standard tube length)
- Variable angle adjustment for Step and Ramp kits.
- Alternative baseplates for a deck mount or side mount available.
- DDA Assist for public access areas
Due to varying surface materials i.e steel, wood, concrete fixing bolts/anchors are not included in the supply.
Benefits of Pre-assembled Post and Handrail System
- Creates a safe environment for workers and public
- No welding, bending or threading on site required
- Versatile modular construction
- Sections can be added and changed as required making the Kit extremely versatile
- Simple assembly using the hexagon key (Sold separately)
Upload a sketch or drawing for your proposed layout and we will provide a no-obligation quotation for your consideration.