Catenary Wire Festoon Cable Systems - All Hoist Accessories - Hoists - Lifting, Hoisting and Winching
Catenary Wire Festoon Cable Systems
Catenary wire systems are a simple and very economical method of supplying power to small travelling machines with linear travel. Systems are available for lengths up to 30 metres* with trolleys to carry either round or flatform cable.
* For hoist power feed systems in excess of 10 metres we would recommend the use a C-rail festoon cable system
Catenary Wire systems
Sold online in 3m increments up to 30 metres
6mm dia. up to 30 metres
Catenary Wire Festoon Systems feature a series of trolleys running along a nylon coated wire rope which is tensioned between two points using a strainer bolt arrangement at each end. The single wheel trolleys are fitted with cable clips which are available to suit both flat form and round form cables. Wire sizes available are 6mm and 8mm diameter, with selection depending on weight of cable or hose to be carried and length of the system
The round cable clips are also suitable for use with air or water hose.
The trolleys are PVC body and wheel with galvanised steel cable former.
Cable - Fine stranded copper conductor. Temperature rating 30°C. Core coding: 4 core colour coded.
Multicores: Black with white numbers/green yellow earth. Outer Sheath: Black
- 6 mm dia nylon coated wire rope
- 2 x cable grips
- 2 x strainer bolts with nuts
- 1 x end anchor/flat cable or round clamp
- Flat cable or round cable trolleys (one every 1.5m)
- 1 x towing flat cable or round cable trolley
- Length of flat PVC cable 4core 2.5mm2 (H07VVH6-F)
- 2 x cable glands
- 750mm cable loop depth
- 3m tail on cable for connection e.g. 6m run has 9m cable length.
|FLAT CABLE END CLAMP||ROUND CABLE END CLAMP|
|FLAT CABLE TROLLEY||ROUND CABLE TROLLEY|
|FLAT CABLE TOW TROLLEY||ROUND CABLE TOW TROLLEY|