Pfaff SW-K Gamma Aluminium Hand Winch - Manual Drum Winches - Winches - Lifting, Hoisting and Winching
Pfaff SW-K Gamma Aluminium Hand Winch
- Three models in 200, 500 and 800 kg lifting capacities
- Aluminium construction. - Teflon coated bearings to reduce effort with a roller chain drive.
- Automatic self-sustaining spring loaded brake acting in both directions.
- The aluminium console-mounted wire rope winch SW-K GAMMA is suitable for use outdoors with its robust build.
- Removable handle, operates from both sides of the winch.
HAND WINCH TYPE SW K/GAMMA
These models are the solution to many winching problems. The design features two-speed gearing on some models with a very fast operation. The two speeds are available depending upon the capacity; for example on the 500kg winch the fast speed winds in 335mm for each turn of the crank with loads below 90kgs, whilst the slow speed lifts full loads with minimum effort.
Full specifications in PDF download
Features and benefits include:
Carrying loads 200 – 800 kg
Compact aluminium housing and closed chain drive
As of 500 kg carrying load with fast gear for small loads and faster coiling and uncoiling of the unloaded rope
Smoothly running spur gear for high efficiency
Low-friction shaft with plain bearings for better rope unwinding and a longer service life of the winch
Wide rope drum for large rope holder and two rope attachments
Simple and quick attachment
|Model||Art.-No.||Capacity 1st layer
|Capacity top layer
|Useable rope length 1st layer
|Useable rope length top layer
|Lift per crank rotation mm||Required crank effort
|Ratio||Weight without rope kg|
*Recommended wire rope DIN 3060 FE-znK-1770 sZ spa. ropes sold separately **Low/high-speed.